What to Know About Above Ground Pools Boston
What are the types of above ground pools?
Inflatable above ground pools
It is the most common and most affordable type of above ground pool. If you’re not sold yet with having a legitimate one, this easy set inflatable pool is ideal for you. It is fun for the kids, and you can easily set it up and keep it away when not in use.
- Quickest to set up, you don’t need a professional to install this pool
- It is the least expensive option
- You can move it around your backyard or place it anywhere you like
- An ideal choice for renters
- Generally, the equipment is not perfectly sized for water volume
- It is challenging to clean
- It can be damaged easily; the pool wall can tear and begin to leak
- It doesn’t last long
The pool comes with a steel frame, including a top rail, upright pool posts for bracing, and footing. To assemble, the pool’s components snap together with pins providing structure for the pool liner. Once set up, you can begin filling it with water.
- Installation is easy, finished within one to two hours
- It is affordable and requires little dirty work
- You can set it up and move it anywhere you want in your backyard
- The equipment that comes with it is not adequate for the pool
- You’ll need to upgrade to a larger pump and filter to ensure clean water
- It needs to be taken down when not in use since it is not built to be left all year round
Traditional above ground pools Boston is the more permanent type you see in backyards. Their frames are either metal or resin or a combination of both. It includes the top ledge, upright posts to support the pool, and a bottom rack for the footing. The pool wall is usually made of metal, and the pool liner comes in many options based on thickness and how it is installed.
- Quick and professionally installed
- It can be moved and relocated to a different house
- It has a substantial warranty
- It comes with better equipment
- Site preparation is required
- You can’t have a waterfall or deep ends for diving features like an inground pool